Civil Aviation Safety Inspector Jobs : Transport Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Civil Aviation Safety Inspector Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 31 October 2022.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Civil Aviation Safety Inspector Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Transport Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Transport Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Civil Aviation Safety Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Hamilton (Ontario), Mississauga (Ontario), Ottawa (Ontario), Thunder Bay (Ontario), Toronto (Ontario)|
$90,039 to $105,233
|Last date for submission of application||31 October 2022|
Candidates who are going to fill the Transport Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Civil Aviation Safety Inspector opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Transport Canada Civil Aviation Safety Inspector job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Transport Canada Civil Aviation Safety Inspector Careers Qualification details below.
- A secondary school diploma
- Successful completion of a post-secondary diploma/degree in aircraft maintenance or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience related to aircraft maintenance and/or manufacturing
- 6 Years experience in holding Aircraft Certifying Authority (ACA) or Shop Certifying Authority (SCA) in a Canadian approved aircraft maintenance organization (AMO) and/or holding certifying authority within a Canadian approved manufacturing organization;
6 Years experience in holding supervisory or maintenance control or quality assurance responsibilities in a Canadian AMO, Canadian Air Operator, or Canadian approved manufacturer.
- Extensive experience in the performance of complex activities in a wide variety of situations and has six (6) or more years of industry experience as a licensed AME.
- Extensive experience in demonstrating an increasing level of responsibility throughout their career.
- English essential
- Knowledge of the Canadian Aviation Regulations and Standards that relate to the maintenance and/or manufacturing of aeronautical products.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, Maintenance Control and Safety Management Systems as they apply to maintenance and/or manufacturing environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
Civil Aviation Safety Inspector Salary
$90,039 to $105,233
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Civil Aviation Safety Inspector Jobs, Civil Aviation Safety Inspector Jobs, Civil Aviation Safety Inspector Jobs, Civil Aviation Safety Inspector Jobs