Citizen Services Officer Jobs. Are you seeking for an exciting way to serve the public and make a difference in your community? Under their Government Services program, Service Canada – Whitby Passport is currently seeking for the post of Citizen Services Officer (CSO). As a CSO, you will play an important role in providing key services and assisting Canadian citizens in gaining access to various government programs and services.
Citizen Services Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Service Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Service Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Citizen Services Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Timmins, ON|
|Salary||28.04 hourly / 37.5 hours per week|
Citizen Services Officer Jobs Salary
The chosen candidates will be paid a competitive hourly wage of $28.04 for a typical workweek of 37.5 hours. This position provides a competitive remuneration package as well as prospects for professional advancement within the public sector.
Who can apply:
- Education Secondary (high) school diploma
- Experience 1 to less than 7 months
- knowledge of computers and technology
- Microsoft Outlook
- MS Word
- MS Windows
How to apply:
- Visit the Whitby Passport page on the Service Canada website.
- On the website, look for the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” area.
- To read the information, locate the job advertising for the Citizen Services Officer (CSO) position and click on it.
- Make sure you satisfy the prerequisites by carefully reading the job description, qualifications, and requirements.
- As stated in the job advertising, prepare your cover letter, résumé, and any further documents that are necessary.
- To begin the application process, click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Give correct and thorough information when completing the online application form.
- Insert your résumé and cover letter into the spaces provided.
- Before submitting your application, double-check all the information to make sure it is accurate.