CIHR Officer Jobs : Canadian Institutes of Health Research has published a Notification for the recruitment of Officer Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before last date.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Institutes of Health Research. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Canadian Institutes of Health Research
|Government of Canada Jobs
|Administration / Clerical
|160 Elgin Street, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
|Grade 8 – $71,732-$82,491 per annum with eligibility for performance pay
|Last date for submission of application
|January 19, 2024
Candidates who are going to fill the Canadian Institutes of Health Research Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Officer opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Canadian Institutes of Health Research Officer job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Canadian Institutes of Health Research Officer Careers Qualification details below.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience
- Experience in at least three (3) of the following areas:
• Experience in preparing written communications
• Experience in building and maintaining partnerships with internal or external stakeholders
• Experience in interpreting and implementing policies and procedures
• Experience in analyzing and synthesizing data and making recommendations
• Experience in the planning, coordinating, and monitoring of projects
• Experience working with databases and basic statistics
• Experience in maintaining and updating a customer relationship management system
• Experience in managing procurement contracts
• Experience in managing budgets
- Knowledge and/or experience in health research and/or health-related administration
- Knowledge of operations and policies related to delivery of national-scale research funding programs, including: peer/merit review systems, competition management, funding program tools/schemes
Various linguistic profiles (bilingual – BBB/BBB, CBC/CBC, English Essential)
- Grade 8 – $71,732-$82,491 per annum with eligibility for performance pay
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification