CBSA Officer Jobs. The aspirants who are looking for the Government of Canada Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Canada Border Services Agency has released an employment notification of the CBSA Officer Trainee Positions on its official website https://www.canada.ca
Through this latest CBSA Officer Job Opportunities, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for many vacancies for the posts of CBSA Officer Job Opportunities. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Canada Border Services Agency can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
CBSA Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canada Border Services Agency. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canada Border Services Agency|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||CBSA Officer Trainee (FB-02) – Developmental Program|
|Job Location||Various locations|
|Salary||$69,423 to $77,302 (salary currently under review)|
|Last date for submission of application|
Candidates who are going to fill the CBSA Officer Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for CBSA Officer opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CBSA Officer Positions entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check CBSA Officer jobs Qualification details below.
|Essential Qualification|| |
|Various language requirements|| |
|Technical Competencies|| |
Conditions of application
- Successful completion of the CFSC and the CRFSC and pass the tests.*
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted driver’s license that allows the holder to drive a motor vehicle in Canada.
- Obtain and maintain an Enhances Secret security clearance as per CBSA Security Standards.
- Possess and maintain a valid Standard First Aid Certificate from a qualified provider approved by any province or territory in Canada, and as defined in Part XVI of the Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- Carry, use and maintain CBSA-issued defensive equipment, in accordance with the CBSA’s policies and directives.
- Work various shifts on rotation, weekends, as well as statutory holidays.
- Wear and maintain a uniform as per the CBSA Uniform Policy and Standards of Appearance.
- Work overtime as required.
- Operate a government vehicle.
- Travel as requested (in Canada, Continental USA and/or International).
- Undergo a medical examination for isolated posts.
- Obtain and maintain a Transportation Security Clearance as required.
- Accept an assigned posting anywhere in Canada.
Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
CBSA Officer Trainee Salary
- $69,423 to $77,302 (salary currently under review)
Who Can Apply
Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.
|Official Notification||Clicik Here|
|Apply Now||Clicik Here|
|National Officer Recruitment Program|