Canada Border Services Agency has announced recruitment notification for Inland Enforcement Officer Jobs. Up to 31 December 2024 the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Canada Border Services Agency Inland Enforcement Officer Recruitment through online mode.
Furthermore, to know more information about Canada Border Services Agency Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like education, eperience, salary and location for Canada Border Services Agency Inland Enforcement Officer Jobs are given below.
CBSA Inland Enforcement Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canada Border Services Agency. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Canada Border Services Agency
|Government of Canada Jobs
|Inland Enforcement Officer – Inventory
|Surrey (British Columbia), Toronto (Ontario), Laval (Québec)
|$75,100 to $89,068
|Last date for submission of application
|31 December 2024
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for Canada Border Services Agency Inland Enforcement Officer job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Canada Border Services Agency Inland Enforcement Officer entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Canada Border Services Agency job Qualification details below
- The minimum standard is a secondary school diploma or employer-approved alternatives.
- Significant and recent experience effectively de-escalating difficult situations within an enforcement or mental health environment.
To apply for the Canada Border Services Agency Inland Enforcement Officer job, the candidates will get the following salary. Check the salary details below
- $75,100 to $89,068
- Ability to work under pressure
Conditions of employment
- Possess and maintain a valid unrestricted driver’s license that allows the holder to drive a motor vehicle in Canada;
- Obtain and maintain a Secret Security clearance as per CBSA Security Standards;
- Possess and maintain a valid Standard First Aid Certificate from a qualified provider approved by any province or territory in Canada, and as defined in Part XVI of the Canada Occupational Health & Safety Regulations;
- Carry, use and maintain CBSA-issued defensive equipment, in accordance with the CBSA’s policies and directives, as required.
- Wear and maintain a uniform as per the CBSA Uniform Policy and Standards of Appearance;
- Work overtime, as required;
- Willingness to work a 24/7 rotational shift schedule or work various shifts on rotation, weekends as well as statutory holidays;
- Successful completion of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) and the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC) as required;
- Travel as requested (in Canada, Continental USA and/or International);
- Possession of a valid Passport
- Obtain and maintain a Transportation Security Clearance as required;
- Operate a government vehicle;
- Accept deployments anywhere in Canada.
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.