CBSA Auditor Jobs 2023 | $81,060 – $104,988 | Available Now
CBSA Auditor Jobs. If you are a citizen of Canada or a Canadian residing abroad, there is a great job opportunity for you. Canada Border Services Agency has come out with the latest notification for recruiting various vacancies in Trade Compliance. The application process is online.
CBSA Auditor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canada Border Services Agency. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canada Border Services Agency|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||AU-02 – Auditor, AU-03 – Senior Auditor, FB-04 – Senior Officer, Trade Compliance|
|Job Location||Montréal Island (Québec), Québec (Québec)|
|Salary||FB-04: $81,060 to $93,387; AU-02: $75,398 to $93,677; AU-03: $86,410 to $104,988|
|Last date for submission of application||31 May 2023|
Read : Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat invites applications for Senior HR Professionals in OCHRO
Posts: AU-02 – Auditor, AU-03 – Senior Auditor and FB -04 – Senior Officer
Location: Montreal Island, Quebec
Last Date to apply: 31st May 2023
- AU-02: $ 75,398 TO $ 93677
- AU-03: $ 86410 TO $ 104988
- FB -04: $ 81060 to $ 93387
- Canadians and Canadians living abroad can apply.
- Bilingual Imperative BBC/BBC for FB-04 position and Bilingual Imperative CBC/CBC for AU positions.
For FB-04 position: You should have completed two years of a post-secondary program in Accounting/Finance/Business administration/Math/Management computing/International Trade etc.
For AU positions: You should be a graduate from a recognized post-secondary institution in accounting, business administration, commerce, finance, etc.
You should have a decent experience in decision making to verify compliance with professional requirements; OR
You should be proficient in providing service or advice to the public in a regulatory or law enforcement environment.
For AU positions only: You should have experience in conducting and managing audits, preparation of tax returns and administration of corporate accounting policies.
AU-02: Experience of two (2) years within the five (5) last years.
AU-03: Experience of five (5) years within the five (5) last years.
Asset Certification needed:
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CPA is a prerequisite)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (no CPA required)
- Other certification related to the position being staffed.
- One year experience in decisions making in several complex cases
- One year experience in application of the Customs Act in the commercial business line.
- One year experience in interpretation of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Other skills required:
- Communication skills(oral and written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Integrity and Respect
Other conditions for employability:
- Secret security clearance
- Reliability status security clearance
- Valid driving license.
Read : Royal Canadian Mounted Police invites applications for Retired Police Officer Program (RPOP)
Process of Application
All interested candidates can apply email [email protected] . You need to provide your resume which should include details and make sure you do not leave any information which demonstrates your eligibility. There will be scrutiny of all applications received and shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds of interview.
CBSA Auditor Jobs, CBSA Auditor Jobs, CBSA Auditor Jobs, CBSA Auditor Jobs