Caseworker Jobs. Caseworker applications are being accepted by the Ontario Public Service right now. As a Caseworker, you will play a key part in helping people and families in need get the support and services they need. This is a chance to make a good difference in the lives of Ontarians and help the community as a whole. If you care about people and want to help them, you should think about going for this rewarding job.
Caseworker Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Job Location|| |
$1,249.62 – $1,501.09 Per Week
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Caseworker Jobs Salary
Those who are chosen for the Caseworker program will be offered a competitive salary between $1,249.62 and $1,501.09 per week, based on their qualifications and experience. The Ontario people Service knows how important it is to find and keep skilled professionals in order to give the people good services.
Who can apply:
- you can work with neighborhood groups, give clients information, and solve problems.
- you can write clear, concise reports and run information sessions because you have good communication and advising skills.
- you show that you care about how applicants, clients, and coworkers are different and how they are included.
- You know how to interview people, so you can talk to clients on the phone or in person who may need different ways to talk.
How to apply:
- Visit The Ontario Public Service’s main website.
- Go to the “Job Opportunities” or “Careers” area.
- Find the job listing for the role of Caseworker.
- Read the job description and requirements carefully to make sure you meet them.
- Make a detailed resume that shows your education, applicable work experience, and any case management or social service work you’ve done before.
- Write a strong cover letter that shows how much you want to help people and how committed you are to making a good difference in their lives.
- Put your resume and cover letter together into one PDF or Word file.
- Fill out any online applications or surveys that you need to.
- Keep an eye on your email after you’ve sent in your application to see if The Ontario Public Service has sent you any information about the state of your application or the next steps in the selection process.