Carpenter Jobs : Canadian Coast Guard has published a Notification for the recruitment of Carpenter Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 18 November 2023.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Carpenter Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Coast Guard. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Coast Guard|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||St. John’s (Newfoundland and Labrador), Dartmouth (Nova Scotia)|
|Last date for submission of application||18 November 2023|
Candidates who are going to fill the Canadian Coast Guard Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Carpenter opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Canadian Coast Guard Carpenter job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Canadian Coast Guard Carpenter Careers Qualification details below.
- Possession of valid Marine Emergency Duties certificates (STCW Basic Safety [A1 & B2] + Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats [B1]
- Possession of a valid Marine Basic First Aid (or higher) certificate
- Experience working with various materials (i.e. wood, fibreglass) to construct, install, maintain or repair structures, furniture and/or objects specific to nautical needs
- Experience working as a carpenter
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
Carpenter Jobs, Carpenter Jobs, Carpenter Jobs