Business Analyst Jobs. The Business Analyst Program at the Bank of Canada is happy to have people who are interested and eager to learn. As a Business Analyst, you’ll help with the key projects that drive the economic health of the country. This is your chance to have a big effect on the whole country. Consider this chance if you are good at analyzing things, love money, and want to come up with new ideas.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll work on a wide range of projects that change the way money is handled. To be eligible, you should have the right schooling and experience in financial analysis, data interpretation, and solving problems.
The Currency (CUR) department manages Canada’s bank note supply’s research, design, development, production, distribution, and post-issue assistance. The department regulates currency in the Canadian payments system and promotes cash payments.
The External Stakeholder Management Team is adapting stakeholder engagement plans to cash flow changes. As our data and technologies evolve, the business analyst helps leadership understand our analysis and reporting needs as we become a data-driven business.
This role assists CUR’s External Stakeholder Management Team and Justice System Specialist.As an active member of the CUR Digital Analytics and Reporting Team (DART), you will improve cross-departmental data and reporting collaboration and investigate data issues related to external stakeholder engagement, counterfeiting, and cash concerns.
Business Analyst Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Bank of Canada After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Bank of Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Downtown), ON, CA|
|Salary||$83,500 – $98,235|
Business Analyst Jobs Salary
Successful candidates can expect a competitive salary that depends on their experience and skills and ranges from $83,500 to $98,235.
Who can apply:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, information technology, or a related area, as well as at least three years of experience in business analysis or process improvement.
- Excel, Visio, and MS Project skills at an advanced level.
- Technical understanding of SharePoint, M365, and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Agents, and Power BI), as well as hands-on experience with these programs.
- Working in a CRM setting is a plus.
- Professional designation from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), the Project Management Institute (PMI), or another comparable institute.
How to apply:
- Visit the Bank of Canada’s main website.
- Find the listing for the Business Analyst school and click “Apply Now.”
- Make an account, or if you already have one, sign in.
- Fill out the application form and include any papers that are needed.