Bus Person Jobs. The Morale and Welfare Services of the Canadian Armed Forces are looking for people to join their team as Bus Persons. As a Bus Person, you will be an important part of the food service team, making sure that customers have a good time when they eat. This job is for you if you have a strong work ethic, pay attention to details, and want to give great customer service.
As a Bus Person, you make sure that our military mess, golf, curling, and harbor customers have a great time. Whether it’s a big event or something that happens every day, you’ll get to know the military community and learn about its customs.
The Bus Person will pick up dishes and glasses, clean them, and put them away. They will also make sure the bar and storage areas are clean. They will clean, vacuum, and wash the floors and, if needed, help set up and place furniture.
CFMWS is committed to making sure all workers feel valued, respected, and supported in a workplace that is open, fair, and easy to get to.We welcome applications from all qualified people who can help us build a workforce that reflects the diversity of Canadian culture. All people who mention a need during the selection process can get help at work if they need it.
Bus Person Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Canadian Forces Non-Public Funds. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Canadian Forces Non-Public Funds|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Bus Person|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||$16.75 – $18.26 CAD Per Hour|
Bus Person Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well will get a competitive hourly wage that ranges from $16.75 to $18.26 CAD, based on their qualifications and experience.
Who can apply:
- A good mix of schooling, training, and experience will also be taken into account.
- To serve booze in BC, you must be of age.
- Having experience with cleaning services.
- Competencies, skills, and abilities in putting the client first, knowing how an organization works, communicating, being creative, working in a team, and being a leader.
How to apply:
- Go to the main website for the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services.
- Find the listing for the Bus Person program and read through the application information carefully.
- Follow the directions for the application to the letter.
- Fill out the application form, making sure to include all the necessary qualifications and information.