Building Inspector Jobs. The Greater Miramichi Regional Service Commission is looking for a skilled Building Inspector to join their team. As a Building Inspector, it will be very important for you to make sure that all buildings in the Miramichi area follow the rules, codes, and safety standards. This job is a great chance for people with a good eye for detail and a strong desire to keep the building safe and secure.
Building Inspector Jobs Details:
All the candidates who are looking for Municipal Government Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Greater Miramichi Regional Service Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
Job Title: Building Inspector
Hiring Organization Name : Greater Miramichi Regional Service Commission
Location: Miramichi, New Brunswick
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Work Hours: 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM, 35 hours per week
Salary: $54,500 to $61,600 annually (to be negotiated)
Benefits: Health benefits, financial benefits, long term benefits
Website : http://www.greatermiramichirsc.ca/
The Building Inspector’s job is to check on buildings at different stages of construction, make sure they follow building codes and rules, give out permits and give advice to property owners and builders. To be qualified for this job, candidates should have experience inspecting buildings, know about building rules, and be good at communicating. A background in building, architecture, or a similar area would be helpful.
Building Inspector Jobs Salary
$54,500 to $61,600 annually (to be negotiated)
Who can apply:
- Must be known Bilingual language.
- Qualify in College/CEGEP.
Experience an asset.
How to apply:
- Visit the Greater Miramichi Regional Service Commission’s website.
- Go to the “Job Openings” or “Career Opportunities” area.
- Find the job ad for the programme to become a building inspector.
- Read the job description to find out what the duties are and what skills are needed.
- Make a resume that highlights your applicable building inspection and construction experience and skills.
- Prepare a cover letter that shows how interested you are in the job and why you want to make sure the building is safe and up to code.
- To send in your application, follow the steps on the website.
- Make sure that all needed fields are filled out and documents are attached.
- Send in your application before last date