BC Transit Operator Jobs. Those interested in a satisfying job in public transit should apply to BC’s Transit Operator Programme, which is now hiring. BC is committed to providing the community with transit services that are safe, efficient, and reliable because of its position as a premier transportation service provider in the region. Their dedication to the public and to providing convenient transportation options is shown in the Transit Operator Programme.
If you want to join a dynamic team that helps people get where they need to go every day by keeping them connected and mobile, then you should apply to BC’s Transit Operator Programme.
BC Transit Operator Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of BC Transit. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$24.27 – $36.85|
|Job Type||Full Time, Permanent|
BC Transit Operator Jobs Salary
Hourly wages for transit operators can be anything from $24.27 to $36.85. Besides a generous benefits package, BC also provides numerous openings for professional development and promotion.
Who can apply:
- Minimum valid BC Class 5 driver’s licence or out-of-province equivalent.
- 2-year non-learner and non-novice driving experience
- 5-year Claims Experience Summary dated within 14 days with no more than one at-fault claim in the preceding 5 years, preference given to candidates with clean driving records.
- National (N) and Provincial (P) driver’s abstracts dated within 14 days showing safe and responsible vehicle operating during the past 5 years with no more than 1 violation totaling 4 points would be preferred.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive ICBC medical test for a Class 2 driver’s licence and hold one following on-the-job training.
- Willing to work shifts (both straight and split) anytime throughout BC Transit’s 23-hour operation
Demonstrated customer service skills, including dispute resolution, problem-solving, and sound decision-making
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to understand BC Transit policies, communicate with passengers, and report safety and service incidents.
- Knowing Greater Victoria is helpful.
How to apply:
- To submit an application, please go to the British Columbia government website.
- Seek out the Transit Operator Programme job advertisement.
- Read the job description and prerequisites thoroughly.
- Make an impressive application that highlights your driving history, customer service abilities, and other credentials.
- Fill out any application forms and provide any supporting documents listed in the posting.