BC Public Service invites applications for Senior Auditor Jobs
Senior Auditor Jobs. If you are a citizen of Canada or a Canadian residing abroad, there is a decent job opportunity for you. BP Public Service has started recruiting suitable candidates for the post of Senior Auditor in Education and Child Care. You need to apply online. The last date for application is 17th April 2023 till 23:59.
Education and Child Care Senior Auditor Jobs
Education and Child Care
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Auditor|
|Salary||$69,185.43 – $78,814.47 annually|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Read : BC Public Service invites applications for Recovery Officer Jobs
You should have a Professional Accountant designation like CPA ‐ CA, CGA or CMA, etc and minimum 2 years of related experience OR
Note: If you have got your designation from outside of Canada, you will confirm it for equivalency through CPA Canada for consideration.
You should have a Bachelor’s degree in Administration of Business, a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and have at least 3 years of related experience.
If you have an equivalent combination of related post-secondary education and experience, it may be considered.
Here related experience means
- Related experience of recent 5 years.
- Experience in Auditing and/or accounting
- Conducting risk assessments to identify several risk areas of entities.
Senior Auditor Jobs Experience required:
You should have an experience of at least 6 months in interpreting and applying legislation and policies. Moreover, you should have experience in analyzing financial information. Apart from this, 1 year experience in the development of programs or services to clients and communication with multiple levels of business, industry or government.
Preference will be given to Candidates having completed or currently enrolled in CPA designation program. Moreover, your application will get preference if you have an experience in supervising others and have an experience in contract compliance audits and/or use of funds audits.
Other eligibility condition:
- Valid BC Class 5 Driver’s license.
- Willingness to conduct field work which may require travel.
Senior Auditor Jobs Responsibilities:
- Planning and conducting specialized audits of child care service providers.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of professional audit policies and making recommendations to CCD for changes to policies.
- Supervising administrative and financial functions for district supervisors
Senior Auditor Jobs Wages offered
- $ 69185.43 to $ 78814.47 per year.
Perks of applying with BC:-
- Diverse workplace for all employees.
- Comes in Top 100 employers.
- Impacting the lives of citizens.
- Rewarding work culture.
- Great infrastructure in good locations of the city.
Senior Auditor Jobs Process of Application:-
You need to apply online with us. Your application must demonstrate all details of your eligibility. There is no need to attach cover letter and only resume is required for initial short listing process. Fill all the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure you have left nothing. You need to answers the questions while filling the form. You will be contacted if you get shortlisted, for further rounds.
Read : BC Public Service invites applications for Public Affairs Officers Jobs
- You should have no criminal record.
- Shortlisted candidates will be checked with various abilities, skills and competencies during further rounds of assessments.