BC Public Service invites applications for Recovery Officer Jobs
Recovery Officer Jobs. If you are a citizen of Canada or a Canadian residing abroad, we are here to announce a great job opportunity for you. BP Public Service is recruiting suitable candidates for the post of Recovery Officers in Ministry of Emergency Management and Climate Readiness. You need to apply online.
Emerg Mgt, Climate Readiness Recovery Officer Jobs
Emerg Mgt, Climate Readiness Recovery
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Recovery Officer|
Kamloops, BC V2H 1B7 CA
Multiple Locations, BC CA (Primary)
Prince George, BC V2N4P7 CA
Surrey, BC V4P 1M5 CA
Victoria, BC V9B 6X2 CA
|Salary||$53,673.52 – $60,707.45 annually|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Read : BC Public Service invites applications for Public Affairs Officers Jobs
Recovery Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
You should have a post-secondary diploma in business or in public administration or in related field.
OR An equivalent combination of training, education and experience will be considered.
Experience required: You should have an experience of at least 6 months in interpreting and applying legislation and policies. Moreover, you should have an experience in analyzing financial information. Apart from this, 1 year experience in the development of programs or services to clients and communication with multiple levels of business, industry or government.
Preference will be given to Candidates having coursework completed in emergency management
Other eligibility condition:
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Willingness to work extended hours during emergency.
- Flexibility towards changes in responsibilities and assignments.
Recovery Officer Jobs Responsibilities:
- Delivering Disaster Financial Assistance (DFA) to individuals and local governments in British Columbia.
- Approving DFA payments to individuals and small businesses.
- Recommending approval of recovery plans for repairing public infrastructure.
- Assisting in preparation of claims for cost sharing of disasters under the Disaster Financial Assistance Arrangements (DFAA).
Recovery Officer Jobs Wages offered:
- $ 53673.52 to $ 60707.45 per year.
Perks of applying with BC:-
- Diverse workplace for all employees.
- Comes in Top 100 employers.
- Serve the needs of citizens.
- Innovative and rewarding work culture.
- Great compensation with other leading benefits.
- Promotes equality with no discrimination.
- Chance to grow personally and professionally.
Process of Application:-
You need to apply online with us. Your application must demonstrate all details of your eligibility. There is no need to attach cover letter and only resume is required for initial short listing process. Fill all the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure you have left nothing. You need to answers the questions while filling the form. You will be contacted if you get shortlisted, for further rounds.
Read : Ministry of children, Community and Social work invites applications for Administrative Assistant Jobs
- Criminal record will be checked.
- Shortlisted candidates will be checked with various abilities, skills and competencies during further rounds of assessments.