BC Public Service Public Affairs Officer Jobs 2023 | $59,400.00 – $84,699.96 | Available Now
Public Affairs Officer Jobs. If you want career in Communications, we are here to announce a great job opportunity for you. BP Public Service is recruiting suitable candidates for the post of Public Affairs Officers in Government Communication and Public Engagement. The applications need to be applied online.
Government Communication and Public Engagement Public Affairs Officer Jobs
Government Communication and Public Engagement
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Public Affairs Officer|
|Salary||$59,400.00 – $84,699.96 Annually|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
Read : Ministry of children, Community and Social work invites applications for Administrative Assistant Jobs
You should have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Journalism, public relations, Public policy, political science, English, writing or a communication related field and 2 years communication related work experience.
An equivalent combination of training, education and experience can be concerned.
Here related work experience means experience of working in communications and public relations in a large organization.
Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in one of the followings:
- Experience in management of social media.
- Experience of working with First Nations or several Indigenous organizations.
- Experience of working in crisis communications, stakeholder communications, etc.
- Experience of working in proactive communications like event planning, capital announcements, etc.
- More than 4 years experience in communications related work
Other eligibility condition:
There will be criminal record check.
- $ 59400 to $ 84699 per year.
- Understanding diverse and inclusive workplace and committing to it.
- Working on weekend/holiday/evening on-call shifts to support Communications Shops
- Working on-call and extended hours during emergency activations, including operational deployments across the province,
- Working flexible work arrangements.
Perks of applying with BC:-
- Diverse workplace for all employees.
- Serve the needs of citizens.
- Innovative and rewarding work culture.
- Great compensation with other leading benefits.
- Promotes equality with no discrimination.
- Chance to grow personally and professionally.
Read : Ministry of Solicitor General invites applications for the post of Food Services Officer Jobs
Process of Application:-
You need to apply online with us. Your application must demonstrate all details of your eligibility. There is no need to attach cover letter and only resume is required for initial short listing process. Fill all the necessary qualification details in your resume and make sure you have left nothing. You need to answers the questions while filling the form. You will be contacted if you get shortlisted, for further rounds.