Asset Manager Jobs . Don’t pass up the chance to join the helpful Asset Manager program at Parks Canada. This job is great for you if you love taking care of things that are important to Canada’s history.
As an Asset Manager, it will be very important for you to keep an eye on and protect the important assets that make up Canada’s natural and cultural history.
Parks Canada knows how important asset managers are and pays them well to show how much they care about keeping national gems safe.
Asset Manager Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Parks Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Parks Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Asset Manager|
|Job Location||Revelstoke, BC|
|Salary||$85,742 to $92,694 (salary under review)|
Asset Manager Jobs Salary
Pay ranges from $85,742 to $92,694 (pay is being reviewed).
Experience living and working near two national parks. Mount Revelstoke and Glacier national parks have beautiful wildflowers in summer and lots of snow in winter, excellent for skiing!
Our Mount Revelstoke and Glacier workplace values diversity and inclusion. Diverse teams contribute new perspectives and ideas that benefit tourists, communities, and colleagues.
This job is in Revelstoke, BC. Telework is not available for this vital role. This job will occasionally work in Rogers Pass, BC to supervise asset operations and the team there.
Due to its intricacy and scope, Mount Revelstoke & Glacier National Park presents a unique and daunting challenge. Join our exciting team now!
Who can apply:
- Graduate from a recognised post-secondary institution with a degree or diploma in engineering, project management, or a similar specialism, or an acceptable mix of education, training, and experience.
- Collaborated with stakeholders in asset and infrastructure environments with competing interests.
Managed finances and human resources, leading multi-disciplinary teams of engineers, specialists, consultants, and contractors.
- Plan and implement asset management programmes for a medium-sized organisation with a broad asset portfolio of modern and heritage buildings, roads, bridges, water/wastewater treatment facilities, visitor infrastructure, etc.
How to apply:
- Visit Parks Canada to find out how to apply.
- Learn about the programme and what your duties are.
- Update your resume and get together the papers you need.
- Fill out an application form online.