The Ministry of Health is currently seeking qualified candidates for Ambulance Communications Officer positions. This essential programme plays a pivotal role in emergency medical services, providing essential assistance and coordination to respondents during medical emergencies. As part of the Ministry of Health, Ambulance Communications Officers play a vital role in saving lives and assuring the prompt response of medical teams in need.
Consider applying for the Ambulance Communications Officer programme with the Ministry of Health if you have the necessary education, experience, and a passion for assisting in emergency situations.
Ambulance Communications Officer Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Ontario Government. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Health
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent, Temporary|
|Post Name||Ambulance Communications Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$30.10 – $36.80 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent, Temporary|
Ambulance Communications Officer Jobs Salary
Competitive hourly wages in the range of $30.10 to $36.80 will be offered to successful applicants for the Ambulance Communications Officer programme.
Who can apply:
You must have passed the Ministry of Health Entry to Practise (ETP) training programme and the Ambulance Communication Officer certification test. You must also have done the following:
• Be able to type at 35 words per minute with 90% accuracy.
• A good check of your crime record.
• Finished local on-the-job training and did it well.
• Have a certificate for standard first aid and targeted responder CPR within 30 days of starting work.
• Have a restricted radio operator’s licence within 30 days of starting work.
How to apply:
- Submit your application via the online form.
- Don’t send anything more than five (5) pages, including your cover letter and CV. Read Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools, and Resources for help crafting a persuasive application package.
- Tailor your resume and cover letter to fit the requirements of the posted position. You must illustrate the qualifications for this position through the use of specific instances. The data you give us is crucial.
- Get familiar with the role by reading the posting.
- The WIN EMPLOYEE ID number is required for all OPS employees to apply.
- Please get in touch with us through our contact page if you have any questions or need any
- assistance with the application process because of a disability. Within 48 hours, a member of our recruitment services team will get in touch.