Ambulance Communications Officer Jobs. The Ontario Public Service (OPS) is happy to report that we have openings in their programme for Ambulance Communications Officers. They are looking for hardworking people to join their team and play a key part in medical emergency communications and response.
Learn more about how to become an Ambulance Communications Officer, what the training programme is like, and how to get certified. There is also a self-assessment survey to help you decide if this is the right job for you.
This job ad will stay up until the job is filled. After October 6, 2023, the screening and selection process will begin. This posting may be extended, but it could end at any time without warning after this date. Please send in your application ONLY ONCE using this Job ID.
OPS Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Accessibility, and Anti-Racism:
- They are committed to building a workforce that reflects the areas they serve and to promoting a diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, accessible, merit-based, respectful, and equal workplace.
- They urge people with disabilities, Indigenous, Black, and racialized backgrounds, as well as people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions, to apply.
Ambulance Communications Officer Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Health
|Division||Emergency Health Services Division|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Ambulance Communications Officer – Irregularly Scheduled/On-Call|
|Job Location|| |
Cambridge, Hamilton, London
|Salary||$30.10 – $36.80 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Ambulance Communications Officer Jobs Salary
They offer a fair hourly wage of between $30.10 and $36.80.
Who can apply:
- You use your professional judgement to figure out what help callers need and send it to them in “real-time” emergency scenarios.
- You can look at problems in a critical way and try to predict them to come up with possible answers that will make sure patients get good care on time.
- You are able to learn about how the Central Ambulance Communications Centre works, its policies, practises, and procedures, as well as parts of the Ambulance Act and other related laws, understand them, and use them.
- You have the patience, understanding, and assertiveness to talk to callers well, stay in charge of a call, and calm others down at the same time.
- You can handle problems by using the right ways to talk to people and raise when necessary.
- You know how to write well enough to keep information up to date, make reports, and reply to requests for information.
How to apply:
- Visit the page for jobs in the Ontario Public Service.
- Make a profile as a candidate or sign in if you already have one.
- Fill out the online application form and upload your resume and any other qualifications that are important.
- To be considered for this important job, you must send in your application by Monday, December 11, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EST.