Advisor Jobs. The Public Service of Canada is looking for skilled people to join their highly regarded Advisor, Real Property Program. The pay for this school is competitive, ranging from $94,113 to $101,750. This is a great chance for you if you are interested in real estate management and ready to help the government manage its assets well.
As an Advisor in Real Property, you’ll be in charge of controlling and optimizing the government’s real property portfolio, making sure that assets are used in a way that is both cost-effective and efficient.
Advisor Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Advisor, Real Property|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Various locations|
|Salary||$94,113 to $101,750|
Advisor Jobs Salary
Participants who do well in the Advisor, Real Property Program will get a good salary between $94,113 and $101,750. The Public Service knows how important its workers are and makes sure they get paid fairly.
Who can apply:
A high school diploma or a combination of schooling, training, and/or experience that is good enough.
Experience in one or more of the following roles in the real estate world:
• Property & Facility Management
• Project Management
• Portfolio, Program & Policy
• Accommodation Management Services
• Environmental Services.
Experience planning, coordinating, creating, or putting plans, processes, or guidelines into action in the real estate field.
How to apply:
- Check out the Official Site: Go to the website for Canada’s Public Service to find the application page.
- Review the Details of the Program: Read the program description, duties, and requirements carefully to make sure you’re a good fit.
- Get your application ready: Update your resume to show off your relevant experience, skills, and other qualities that make you a strong candidate for this job.
- Check Eligibility: Look at the details of the program to see if you meet the requirements for eligibility, such as the amount of education or experience you need.
- Please Send in Your Application: Fill out the online application form on the Public Service website and attach your resume and any other papers that are needed.
- Make sure your entry gets in before this date.