Administrative Support Clerk Jobs. The Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services is currently looking for qualified people to fill the role of Administrative Support Clerk. This program is an exciting chance to help out with administrative tasks in a fast-paced and busy government office.
Those who want to be considered for the job of Administrative Support Clerk must have a high school education or the equivalent. English skills are required, and being able to speak both English and French is a plus for the bilingual jobs. The Ministry looks for people who are good at organizing, communicating, paying attention to details, and working well with others.
Those who want to apply for the job should send in their application before last date
Administrative Support Clerk Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Ontario Government. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Administrative Support Clerk|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$25.02 – $29.09 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Administrative Support Clerk Jobs Salary
For the Administrative Support Clerk job, the Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services offers a competitive salary range of $25.02 to $29.09 per hour.
Who can apply:
•Advanced oral French is required. You’ll be tested before hiring.
• You use online databases to enter and retrieve customer data in a fully automated setting.
• You validate, compute, and decide benefit entitlements using financial processes and analytical skills.
• You can process and monitor financial payments/reimbursements.
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email can create reports, forms, letters, and payments.
How to apply:
- You have to do it online.
- Together, your cover letter and resume shouldn’t be longer than five (5) pages. Check out Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools, and Resources for ideas on how to write a clear cover letter and resume.
- Make sure your cover letter and resume are tailored to the job ad’s requirements. You must show how you met the standards for this job by giving specific examples. The information you give us is important to us.
- Make sure you understand this job by reading the job description.
- When applying, an OPS worker must give their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
- If you need an accommodation because of a condition to be able to take part in the hiring process, please contact us and give us your information. The team for recruitment services will get in touch with you within 48 hours.