Administrative Service Assistant Jobs. Elections Canada is looking for hardworking people to join their highly regarded Administrative Service Assistant Programme. The pay for this programme is reasonable, ranging from $60,424 to $67,582. This is a great chance for you if you love doing administrative work and are ready to help with the political process. The cutoff for applications is set for November 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
As an Administrative Service Assistant, you will be a key part of making sure Elections Canada runs smoothly and help with the important work of running elections in Canada.
Administrative Service Assistant Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Office of the Chief Electoral Officer. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Office of the Chief Electoral Officer|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Administrative Service Assistant (INVENTORY)|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Ottawa (Ontario), Gatineau (Québec)|
|Salary||$60,424 to $67,582|
Administrative Service Assistant Jobs Salary
Candidates who do well in the Administrative Service Assistant Programme will get a good salary between $60,424 and $67,582. Elections Canada knows how important its workers’ work is and makes sure they are paid fairly.
Who can apply:
- Secondary school diploma or a combination of schooling, training, and/or experience that is good enough.
- Experience helping out with office tasks.
- Experience writing and formatting letters, memos, and other forms of communication.
- Learn how to use Excel to enter data and change spreadsheets.
- Experience with reading new letters and requests, keeping track of them, and following up on them
- Experience helping people with their money
- Work experience in a call centre
How to apply:
- check out the Official Site: Go to the webpage for Elections Canada.
- Review the Details of the Programme: Read through the program’s description, duties, and standards to make sure you meet them.
- Get your application ready: Update your resume and write a cover letter that shows your administrative skills, related experience, and why you want to work for Elections Canada.
- Check Eligibility: Look at the programme details to see if there are any requirements for eligibility, such as a certain level of schooling or work experience.
- Please Send in Your Application: Fill out the online form on Elections Canada’s website and send your resume and cover letter as asked.
- Remember that the deadline for applications is November 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Make sure you send in your application before this date.