Administrative Assistant Jobs. The Ontario Public Service is looking for an exciting Administrative Assistant at the moment. As an office Assistant, one of your main jobs will be to help with office tasks and help with other tasks to make sure the organization runs smoothly. This job gives you a chance to help The Ontario Public Service run smoothly. If you are good at organizing and communicating, you might want to apply for this important job.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Government of Ontario. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
|Division||Provincial Services Division|
|Job Type||Provincial and Territorial Governments Jobs|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$25.02 – $29.09 Per Hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Administrative Assistant Jobs Salary
The Ontario Public Service will pay between $25.02 and $29.09 per hour to the person who is chosen for the Administrative Assistant job. Taking into account how important administrative expertise and help are, the exact rate will be set based on qualifications and experience.
Who can apply:
- You know how to run a general office and follow rules and procedures for human resources.
- You have experience in financial management and can help with a variety of financial tasks, such as checking and processing claims for expenses and travel costs.
- You can understand and explain laws like the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA), the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and the policies and processes for finances and human resources.
- You have to be very precise and good at math to enter data, look over bills and claims, and figure out why there are differences.
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving skills that allow you to make choices and figure out what to do next, compare reports, solve problems, make decisions, and look into other options.
- You know how to use a computer and its spreadsheet, database, presentation, email, and internet programs well enough to enter data, make different papers, keep records, and compare reports.
- You know how to use common office machines like photocopiers, fax machines, and phones.
How to apply:
- you must apply online.
- Together, your cover letter and resume shouldn’t be longer than five (5) pages. Check out Writing a Cover Letter and Resume: Tips, Tools, and Resources for ideas on how to write a clear cover letter and resume.
- Make sure your cover letter and resume are tailored to the job ad’s requirements. You must show how you met the standards for this job by giving specific examples. The information you give us is important to us.
- Make sure you understand this job by reading the job description.
- When applying, an OPS worker must give their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
- If you need a disability-related accommodation to be able to take part in the hiring process, please contact us and let us know how to reach you. The team for recruitment services will get in touch with you within 48 hours.