Administrative Assistant Jobs. The Township of Tay is looking for a motivated person to join their team as an Administrative Assistant. As an Administrative Assistant, you will help make sure that the administrative duties of the township run smoothly. Consider this chance if you are very organized, pay close attention to details, and are committed to giving great administrative support.
Administrative assistants are important for keeping things running smoothly. Candidates should have the right skills, be good at communicating, and be committed to administrative success.
Keep track of meetings, seminars, and gatherings and write up minutes of them.
Answer the phone and pass on texts and calls.
Respond to internet requests.
Gather facts, figures, and other information.
Order office materials and keep track of what you have.
Greet people and show them where they can talk to people or get help.
Open and pass out paper and computer mail and other materials that come in, as well as keep track of the flow of information.
Set up and manage information filing systems that are both manual and computerized.
Type and check the spelling and grammar of letters, forms, and other papers.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Municipal Government Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of The Corporation of the Township of Tay. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||The Corporation of the Township of Tay|
|Job Type||Municipal Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent employment|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Job Location||Victoria Harbour, ON|
|Salary||26.12 to 30.56 hourly|
|Terms of employment||Permanent employment |
Administrative Assistant Jobs Salary
The pay for this job is competitive, with an hourly range of $26.12 to $30.56.
Who can apply:
- must have a strong command of the English language.
- certificate or degree from a program lasting between one and two years in a college, CEGEP, or other educational institution other than a university.
- understanding of Microsoft Office and experience working with computers are required.
How to apply:
- Go to the page for The Corporation of the Township of Tay.
- Find the list of programs for administrative assistants and look over the application information carefully.
- Follow the directions for the application to the letter.
- Fill out the application form, making sure to include all of the necessary information.