Administrative Assistant Jobs. The City of Calgary is looking for qualified people to fill the role of Administrative Assistant in the Transit Service System. This job is a key part of the administrative support that makes sure The City of Calgary’s transit systems run smoothly.
Those who want to apply for the Administrative Assistant job should send in their application on or before deadline.
Calgary Transit Administrative Assistant Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for jobs in Cities and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Calgary. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name|| |
|Job Type||Jobs by Cities|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Job Location|| |
|Salary||$29.71 – 39.74 per hour|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
Calgary Transit Administrative Assistant Jobs Salary
The City of Calgary knows how important it is to draw and keep talented people. The range of pay for an Administrative Assistant is between $29.71 and $39.74 per hour. The pay rate is based on the qualifications and knowledge of the person. For this job, a typical work week is 35 hours.
Who can apply:
- A one-year certificate in Office and/or Business Administration (or a field that is very similar) that has been finished.
- At least one year of experience helping with office tasks.
- Word, Excel, and Outlook from the Microsoft Office suite can be used with an intermediate level of skill.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Time and Labor, Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM), and/or Human Capital Management (HCM).
- It will be helpful if you know about the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act Policy (FOIP Act Policy).
- Having worked with physical objects in the past will also be helpful.
- To be successful in this job, you must:
*The skill to communicate well with clients and make decisions based on good judgment;
*A professional attitude when dealing with sensitive and private problems;
*A skill for getting work done quickly, correctly, and while doing other things at the same time.
How to apply:
- Visit the City of Calgary’s official website.
- Go to “Careers” or “Employment Opportunities”.
- Find the Transit Service System Administrative Assistant posting.
- Make sure you meet the job description, qualifications, and remuneration.
- Highlight your administrative experience, education, and talents in your CV.
- Access the online application form by clicking “Apply Now” or similar.
- Update the application form.
- Provide contact, education, and employment information.
- Attach your résumé and other requested documents.
- Double-check your application for accuracy and completeness.