Aboriginal Affairs Officer Jobs. The City of Brandon is looking for people to fill the role of Aboriginal Affairs Officer, which is part of their Aboriginal Affairs Program. This job is an exciting chance to help make plans and put them into action that help Indigenous communities and make the city a more welcoming place for everyone.
Aboriginal Affairs Officer candidates need a degree in Indigenous studies, social sciences, or a comparable field. Working with Indigenous communities, understanding Indigenous culture, and understanding their concerns are preferable. Brandon values people who can collaborate with stakeholders, communicate well, and are culturally sensitive.
To apply for the job of Aboriginal Affairs Officer, interested people should send in their applications before the deadline.
Aboriginal Affairs Officer Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Municipal Government Jobs job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of City of Brandon. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||City of Brandon|
|Job Type||Municipal Government Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Permanent employment|
|Post Name||Aboriginal Affairs Officer|
|Job Location||Brandon, MB|
|Salary||33.89 to 34.56 hourly (to be negotiated) / 36.25 hours per week|
|Terms of employment||Term or contract |
Aboriginal Affairs Officer Jobs Salary
Aboriginal Affairs Officers can make between $33.89 and $34.56 per hour in Brandon, which is a good wage range.
Who can apply:
- Certificate of completion of secondary (high) school.
- Between 2 and 3 years of experience.
How to apply:
- Read the job description and get all the information you need.
- Make sure your schooling, relevant work experience, and any qualifications you have in Indigenous studies or community development are on your resume.
- Write a cover letter that shows how qualified you are, how well you understand Indigenous culture, and how much you want to be an Aboriginal Affairs Officer.
- Send your application through the official page for the City of Brandon.
- Find the exact job posting for the role of Aboriginal Affairs Officer.
- To get to the online application form, click on “Apply Now” or a similar button.
- Fill out the application form with correct and up-to-date details.
- Give the information that is needed, such as your contact information, schooling, and work history.
- Include your resume, cover letter, and any other papers that are asked for.
- Check your application again to make sure that everything is correct and full.