Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada has announced recruitment notification for Summer Assistant jobs in Science and Technology Branch. the interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Summer Assistant Jobs through online mode.
Before going to apply for Summer Assistant jobs the interested candidate should ensure them regarding eligibility criteria.
Furthermore, to know more information about Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Career, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Summer Assistant jobs are given below.
AAFC Summer Assistant Jobs Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada Jobs and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Science and Technology Branch
|Government of Canada Jobs
Kentville, Nova Scotia and Nappan, Nova Scotia
|$17.36 to $27.68 per hour
Read : Correctional Officer Jobs
Candidates who are going to fill the Summer Assistant Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Summer Assistant opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Summer Assistant entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Summer Assistant jobs Qualification details below.
- Currently enrolled or will be enrolled by the date of appointment in a Bachelor’s or College program in a recognized post-secondary institution with specialization in any one of Agricultural Sciences, Plant Science, Biology, Bioscience Technology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Technology, Food Science, Hydrology, Natural Resources, Microbiology, Entomology, Soil Science Or a related agricultural program
- Experience working with laboratory, greenhouse or field experiments and production, including berry picking, weeding and/or watering.
- Experience collecting, processing or performing analysis on samples.
- Experience using computers (ie. data entry, working with data loggers)
- Knowledge of agricultural-related laboratory, greenhouse or field methodologies, tools, theories or practices and principles.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time, sometimes doing repetitive tasks, under laboratory or greenhouse or field conditions.
- Ability to work outdoors under various weather conditions.
- Ability to assist with pesticide applications, following training and with appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Ability to work independently, sometimes unsupervised, for extended periods of time.
Read : Driver Jobs in Parks Canada
Summer Assistant Salary
To apply for the Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Summer Assistant job, the candidates will get the following salary. Check the salary details below
- $17.36 to $27.68 per hour (College/CEGEP: $17.36 to $23.03; Bachelor’s: $18.42 to $27.68 – Varies as per the level of education and experience.)
How to Apply
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.