Commerce Officer Jobs : Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada has published a Notification for the recruitment of Commerce Officer Vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 7 July 2022.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Commerce Officer Jobs Notification Deatails
All the candidates who are looking for Government of Canada job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc.
|Organization Name||Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada|
|Job Type||Government of Canada Jobs|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Commerce Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Number to be determined|
|Job Location||Alberta: Edmonton
British Columbia: Burnaby
New Brunswick: Fredericton, Moncton
Newfoundland and Labrador: St. John’s
Nova Scotia: Halifax, Truro
Ontario: Guelph, Ottawa
Prince Edward Island: Charlottetown
Quebec: Montreal, Quebec City, Gatineau
|Salary||$52,793 to $80,867|
|Last date for submission of application||7 July 2022|
Candidates who are going to fill the Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Jobs application form requested to check their education qualification required for Commerce Officer opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Commerce Officer job entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Commerce Officer Careers Qualification details below.
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with acceptable specialization in a field relevant to the duties of the position.
- Areas of specialization considered may include but are not limited to, Business Administration, International Trade, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Public Administration, Natural Sciences, Environmental Sciences, or Agricultural Management.
- Experience preparing and presenting research and analysis findings
- Experience participating in projects and/or working groups
- Experience working with clients and/or stakeholders
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
– Quantitative/qualitative research
– Policy analysis (trade, environment, economic, market)
– Interpreting legislation or regulations
– Interpreting and analyzing information from a variety of sources
- Experience providing advice, developing strategies or options, and making recommendations and/or presentations to senior management (CO-01 ONLY)
- BBB/BBB or higher
- Must be able to work in English AND in French (Reading, Writing and Oral proficiency)
AAFC Commerce Officer Salary
- $52,793 to $80,867 (Rates of pay may vary for internal candidates and will be determined in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of employment.)
Who Can Apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- Preference will be given to veterans first and then to Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through the official website. other mode of applications are rejected. for more information, please refer the official notification
AAFC Commerce Officer Jobs, AAFC Commerce Officer Jobs, AAFC Commerce Officer Jobs, AAFC Commerce Officer Jobs